There are many ways for families to be involved at PCNS:
- Enjoy meeting your child’s teacher at your home before school even begins. Meeting in this comfortable environment for your child enhances the personal relationship between them and their teacher.
- Visit the classroom, either scheduled or unannounced
- Join in class activities or share your interests and traditions.
- Read the PCNS Announcements emails and the weekly classroom updates to stay in touch.
- Attend twice yearly parent teacher conferences.
- Engage in informal conversations with the teachers at drop-off and pick-up times.
- Volunteer to be a board member, a room parent, or for a committee.
- Join other members of the Pilgrim community making donuts at the farmers’ market or decorating the gym for the annual Cookie Walk.
- Attend your child’s class spring tea where you will enjoy refreshments and songs.
- Read a book to the class.