Enrollment Night is designed for parents new to the school and begins with a full presentation of the program in the gym. Following the formal presentation, classroom tours will be conducted and registration forms accepted. The next Enrollment Night will be held in January 2019.
You can see our Enrollment Night video here:
For Families new to Pilgrim Community Nursery School:
- Applications are accepted at the annual Enrollment Night held in January.
- For two weeks following the Enrollment Night, parents can tour the school while classes are in session. Applications can be submitted at this time, as well.
- When there are more applications received than openings available, a lottery system will be used to determine who is placed and the order of placement on the wait list.
The application process will continue until all placements are filled.
A non-refundable registration fee is required at the time of enrollment.
To be eligible for enrollment, children must be at least two years old by September 1st of the school year in which placement is sought.
Priority status for enrollment is given to children in families who:
- Are Pilgrim Congregational Church members, or
- Are currently enrolled at Pilgrim Community Nursery School, or
- Have had a sibling who attended Pilgrim Community Nursery School.
Registration for Priority Status Students begins in December and is honored until the January Enrollment Night.
The school year is from September to the end of May. Occasionally a new child will be enrolled in the program during the year. This enrollment depends on available space and the age of the child.
Tuition is due monthly.